Wednesday, August 19

Houston, we have a direction

Hello everyone! I have decided to get this blog up and running. I've decided that if one decides to blog, one must blog about what he or she does best. Now, I'm not claiming to be the best, but my favorite thing to do is to write (and hopefully I am decent!). Therefore, a blog committed to the creative writing process was my final decision.

I'm going to make sure that this blog doesn't become to much of a daily diary and also that it doesn't become totally detached from myself, so I'm going to show both poetry and the dichotomous destructive/creative process of revising it. That way it won't be entirely "this is my life, it's deep" and it isn't all "I know what I am doing. It's my way or the highway". I hope you enjoy and I would more than welcome any comments or questions you may have!

Happy Reading,

emily

No comments:

Post a Comment